It finally finished downloading! I'm burning it to disc & can't wait to watch it.
Printable View
It finally finished downloading! I'm burning it to disc & can't wait to watch it.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good job [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by maxdis:
I've transcribed a Jojo Mayer break from the first Screaming Headless Torsos CD, you can find it on my website: http://www.massimodiscepoli.it
I love web site with Both sample sound and .pdf of those samples, make learn with Fun [img]cool.gif[/img]
I can not get over the facility that this guy has and displays within this clinic.
What is more amazing is that this was all BEFORE his whole venture into Drum & Bass / Jungle playing which he has been pioneering for years now.
He is playing the MD FEST soon, should be incredible... I think it's in NJ - anyone going to see him?
Sadly I wont be anywhere near NJ during the MD fest. However I will get to see him in his hometown Zurich over the summer. Can't wait!
It bugs me I wont get to see Chad Smith either...here's a fun fact from the recent MD issue:
On the "It's Questionable" section Chad states that all Chili Peppers records were recorded without a click. (!)
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 30, 2005 01:48 AM: Message edited by: Suspiria ]</font>
Drummin1!!
Those drums are on fire!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
i just stared downloading it now, is anyone still seeding? Hey Derek how long is the PASIC 88 clinic video that you have? i've got that video but its only 14 minutes long...is the one your going to put up a longer version?
Thanks again to everyone who was involved in enabling this jojo clinic to be shared
I think the one I have is about 40 minutes and has the Q&A part in the middle. (you can see Erskoman in the audience in one shot) Crap quality but watchable. This is my favorite drum-wank that I've heard from Vinnie.
The 2nd one is Zildjian Day 89 I think. The quality is complete and total ass but I tacked it on the end just because. It's only 20 minutes I think, maybe less.
WOWWWWW [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]
Only got it today but Hey this Man have All !!
Amazing technique,Musically playing,Feeling , Presence and even humour ( must be a cool guy [img]wink.gif[/img] )
Thank's Derek for sharing that to All [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Derek, you?re the man. I'm sorry it took me a bit to discover the link. It's very inspiring to see a ?cat? doing some of the drumming I'm in to. What's most impressive is keeping it up for long periods of time. The left hand has to be very strong and disciplined. I saw jo jo at NAMM a few years back and thought another Virgil type player (ability) but wanted to hear it in a musical situation. It definitely has provoked some new thought into my D&B-Jungle ideas.
Thanks...
Sammy J